All sales are final. Object and Home sells vintage and antique items which are sourced throughout the US and globally. Due to the unique nature of our items and the time spent sourcing, we are unable to accept returns.
We are happy to answer questions prior to purchase, including assistance with choosing a rug for your space. However, please note that we cannot place items on hold. We carry limited inventory and items may sell during the time you are awaiting response.
Some things to keep in mind:
- The vintage and antique items we sell are pre-loved and not new. Our items are not perfect. They are aged with unique characteristics that reflect the history of the item.
- Colors of items may appear differently on screen than in person, due to the many variations in computer monitors and browsers. We cannot guarantee that what you see on your screen accurately reflects the exact color of the item.
- Measurements are provided in all product descriptions. Please note that all dimensions are approximate.
- Handmade rugs rarely, if ever, have completely straight edges. This means that a rug may measure differently depending on which end of the rug you measure.
- Since we offer pre-owned items, our products are sold as-is with no warranty. We do not offer repairs or alterations.
- Our items are vintage and often made of unknown materials. We do not manufacture them and cannot always list materials with 100% certainty.
- When we list an item as vintage or antique, we have reasonable certainty of it's age. However, we can make mistakes. Since all of our items are purchased second-hand, we rely on the information provided by our sellers, or visual clues to determine age. If you find one of our items to be grossly misrepresented, please notify us so we can correct the situation.
A Word on Vintage Rugs
The rugs we sell are sourced through a variety of contacts both in the US and abroad. We purchase through reputable sellers and we often list information provided to us by the seller. Origin, date and materials may not always be 100% accurate as we rely on our sources for this information.
Vintage rugs may have age-related wear, including old repairs, small un-repaired holes, worn or frayed areas, fading, stains, or spots, which reflect the history of the item and should not be considered defects.